Thu, Jan 19|
Riverside Magnum Range
CCW Re-Certification Class January 19th, 2023
This re-qualification training course is a comprehensive 4-hour course. This 1 day program will meet the requirements for re-qualification of a California concealed carry weapons (CCW) permit issued by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.
Time & Location
Jan 19, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Riverside Magnum Range , 12391 Sampson Ave, Riverside, CA 92503, USA
About the Event
Applicants requesting approval for an renewal of a California CCW from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department must complete the entire 1 day course and pass the Initial Shooting Qualification for all firearms on their CCW. Students may have a maximum of six firearms listed on their CCW.
THIS COURSE IS REQUIRED IN ADDITION TO YOUR APPLICATION WITH THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS BEFORE OR AFTER COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE.
- Pistol Fundamentals
- CA Gun Laws
- Methods of Concealed Carry
- Principles of Concealed Carry
- Legal Aspects of Concealed Carry
- $20 range fee
- Handguns to be added to CCW (MAXIMUM OF 6) - Modifications are not recommended - Red-dot optics are OK
- Ammunition- 18 rounds minimum per handgun (no steel cased)
- Holster - Inside or Outside the waistband OK (kydex holsters recommended)
- NO ankle holsters, shoulder holsters, serpa holsters, or pocket holsters
- Gun Belt - Leather or Nylon
- 2 Magazines (minimum)
- Appropriate Range Attire
*ALL FIREARMS MUST BE LOCKED IN A SECURED CONTAINER.
**PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH A LOADED AND/OR CONCEALED WEAPON.
***DOUBLE-CHECK THAT YOUR FIREARMS ARE UNLOADED PRIOR TO ARRIVING AND CHECK THEM IN AT REGISTRATION.
Qualification consists of:
- 6 shots (or max capacity) at distances of 15, 10, and 7 yards each
- Must score at least 70% on a standard B-27 target with each handgun
Upon successful completion of the Shooting Qualification Test, students will be issued a qualification form.
CCW Re-Qual Class
+$3.13 service fee
+$3.13 service fee